RUTH - Product Description
RUTH is a game-changing device for the detection of breast cancer.
Based on MIRA (3D functional Metabolic Imaging & Risk Assessment) technology, RUTH offers
a comprehensive solution to unmet challenges in breast cancer detection.
MIRA is a revolutionary technology, based on proprietary signal acquisition
method and advanced processing algorithms, enabling functional quantitative analysis
of 3D and infra-red signals emitted from cancerous, benign or normal physiological
- Image Acquisition system
- Generation of a MIRA Model(3D functional Metabolic Imaging & Risk Assessment) of a patient's breast
- Dual 'optic head' for simultaneous panoramic view of patient's breasts and axillary tails
- Ergonomic design of patient environment and operator console
- Radiologist's workstation
- Exam results - Non subjective presentation of findings
- Further investigation module - Processed material supporting exam result for further investigation and consideration
- Early detection
- Suitable for women of any age
- Safe - Radiation and complication free
- Painless - No manipulation or contact with the breast
- Friendly - Quick procedure with quick results
The entire procedure takes only a few minutes and the results are available
for further examination by the physician.